Feel like I should blog to record some of the stuff that’s been going on lately but I’m struggling to formulate intelligent sentences. Fall back to list format!
- I came home on October 22nd to find Flymo dead and Rosie missing. I can only guess but I assume something managed to get into the garden. There was no visible marks on Flymo or signs of a scuffle but if he was shocked sufficiently it could have killed him.
- On November 4th I got home to find that Little Pig had escaped his run and is also missing.
- My foot is only just this week starting to feel any better, so I’ve now got a month to train for this half marathon I entered
- I finally got my passport renewed, so I might be able to complete #5. See my Dad soon too
- I took the train to Birmingham on Wednesday 5th to meet Dominic
- On Thursday 6th November I went to London to audition for Eggheads with Gaz and his brothers; we should find out this week if we get in
- I’ve made the decision to stop taking on further self-employment work as of next year. Despite the extra cash being a major help with the bills, the stress it’s causing me is insane.
- I went back to the doctors on Monday to talk about the fact that I’m still angry a lot; that it comes and goes but is still there. That when I’m not angry I’m sad, really really sad. He tried to offer me anti-depressants and CBT but I want to exhaust every other possibility first. I’m trialling a new birth control pill, I’m spending more time with my babies where possible, I’m cutting back on the things that make my mental health suffer.
- Gaz and I have been not-dating for 6 months as of this week ♥
Despite everything — the work, the stress, the foot injury, the mortgage, the monotony of the daily grind — I am still the happiest I have ever been and I need to hold on to that. Shit will improve, things will get better. One day at a time.