Remember how the other day I was all “ooh, I love the Hungry? cookbook too much to give it away“? Problem solved! I
pulled some strings and have secured a second copy of the innocent cookbook to give to one of you lovely people.
How do I enter the great ‘Hungry?’ giveaway, Jem?
Simples! Leave a comment on this post. That’s it. No purchase necessary. You don’t even have to say something clever and witty – “count me in!” should just about do it.
Want a better chance of winning? Enter multiple times! Here are other ways you can enter:
- “Like” the jemjabella.co.uk facebook page
- Tweet about the giveaway, including a link to this blog post (max of 3 tweets per day, spam is for losers)
- Follow @jemjabella on twitter (that’s me, hi!)
- “Like” the innocent drinks facebook page (as a thank you to our generous benefactor)
- Link to this post from your blog / tumblr / livejournal / whatever is trendy these days (each link gains you 1 entry)
- Tell a friend about the contest, and ask them to leave your name in their comment
Leave a comment with the details of your individual entries (one comment or over several, it doesn’t really matter).
What’s the catch then?
No catch. We do need to enforce a few guidelines though:
- Over 18s only (I’m fairly sure this counts as gambling, sorry kids)
- There are no country restrictions — I’m the poor mug forking out on postage here
- Please link to individual twitter updates or link/email a screenshot for protected accounts
- You’ll have to tell me your Facebook name so I can check for genuine likes (if you’d rather keep your name private, email me instead)
- You’ll also have to tell me your twitter username so that I can check for follows
Entries close on Friday 23rd September @ 7:00am GMT so don’t hang about. After the weekend I’ll tally the totals into a spreadsheet, jumble all the entries up and use a random number generator to pick a row. The winner will be announced next Wednesday.
Ready, steady, go…
ENTRIES NOW CLOSED