I started reworking the tutorialtastic code waaay back when I first talked about rewriting the CMS over here at jemjabella.co.uk. For some reason I decided to use TT as my test site, and although I managed to get the majority of the site structure/databases/CMS done in one evening, I got hit by the procrastination bug and then a major project at work.
Anyway.. *insert several months here* ..aaand I went to upload the nifty length converter I came up with for a client, and realised I’d uploaded a new file with different code over an old file. So to save me the trouble of unnecessarily re-editing new files to make them “old” again, I’ve had to upload the whole lot earlier than I planned.
I’ve reorganised the page structure (which may result in some broken links until I catch them all) so instead of tutorials being tutorialtastic.co.uk/page/bla_bla, they’re now tutorial/bla_bla. This makes more sense, and of course is a bit nicer to Google who’s going to rank me higher for tutorials if I can get that word in there twice. ;)
For the casual visitor, not much has changed, but this is the start of lots of things to come.