Alright, so it’s been over a month since I promised Sarah/Noir I’d do the 5 random things about me ‘meme’ (I still don’t get that word) after she ‘tagged’ me but better late than never. Oh, and apparently there are rules or something too:
Rules: Post 5 random and weird facts about yourself, then at the end, list the names of 5 people whom you in turn infect. Also, leave a post to these people letting them know they have been infected.
- I’ve got a hole in one of my bottom teeth that I really must see the dentist about at some point.
- I got a better score in my Year 6 English SATs than I did in my Year 9 English SATs. I recovered my uber talent though ;)
- I’m currently eating a toffee penny. Now you know why I have a hole in one of my teeth.
- I drink more coffee in a day than I do ‘plain’ water in a week. I am trying to change this though.
- I don’t wear make-up. I rambled about the advantages of this last year. It sparked a bit of a debate but comments were lost when I switched to my “own” weblog.
So there we go. And I’m not tagging anyone because I think most of you did this one when it was still trendy, before Christmas.