Please note: this is an old post. I have been blogging for a really long time: since my childhood, in fact. Bear in mind that any opinions stated may have changed, any code snippets may no longer be considered safe or secure, and my personal circumstances are almost certainly different to what's contained herein. You have been warned...
See other January meal plan post for reasons for splitting this months/why it’s mostly veggie…
- 11th: Egg fried rice with veggies
- 12th: Vegetable lasagne
- 13th: Sticky chicken & potato wedges
- 14th: Cauliflower cheese
- 15th: Hippie pie (didn’t get to make it on Monday 7th as we had a late evening)
- 16th: Swede & potato boulangère
- 17th: French onion and sage soup
- 18th: Vegetable pie (pastry top)
Still welcome your veggie ideas. I will try and incorporate as many as I can this month (but dependent on veg box contents).