To celebrate the upcoming anniversary of my exposure of pipdig’s malicious code & DDoSing of their competitors, I want to give one WordPress-based blogger still stuck on a pipdig theme (i.e. can’t afford to replace it) the option to have their theme redeveloped into a bespoke theme by yours truly!
I will provide the lucky winner with a bespoke theme optimised for speed and SEO (the same kind of quality I’d deliver to my paying clients at values of over £1500). As a developer, I can’t make any promises on the quality of the actual design, but my clients are yet to complain. I’m an experienced developer with over 15 years WordPress experience and a bunch of happy clients. Go me!
To enter for a chance to win this re-theme, just enter your name, email address and blog URL into the form below:
Entries closed – winner to be announced shortly.
Why are you doing this, Jem?
Because I promised after the pipdig scandal that I would help WordPress bloggers more, and unfortunately due to ongoing workloads the project I started to do this hasn’t got very far (yet!) Nonetheless, I can squeeze in a theme build in an effort to continue helping those stuck with potentially shady legacy code.
Terms of Entry
- Must be legitimately stuck on a pipdig theme with little means of moving; don’t be skanking a fellow blogger out of this opportunity because you’re too lazy to change.
- Winner will be picked at random from all valid entrants.
- Duplicate/spam entries will be removed, one per person/URL please
- No exchange or similar-value prize offered, it’s the theme or nothing baby!
- Can’t guarantee a delivery time (due to constantly changing workloads) but we’ll start work as soon as the winner is announced.
- Does not include WordPress install, hosting, plugins, or anything of that nature. It’s the theme, the whole theme, and nothing but the theme.
- Your personal data will be securely held until the time of the draw, after which it will be deleted. Data will not be sold or otherwise traded. Etc etc GDPR, you know the drill.
- No purchase necessary. Or something.