WordPress is a full-featured CMS and blogging system, used to create more websites than any other CMS in the world. Its strength comes from the masses of contributors to the WP community, publishing and updating thousands of plugins and themes daily. As a WordPress developer, I use it to power everything from tiny personal blogs, to massive multi-national corporate sites for my clients.
Latest WordPress Posts
Need a WordPress developer?
- Write & modify WordPress plugins
- Create bespoke themes, update existing ones, use a variety of theme frameworks including Genesis
- Rescue “hacked” WordPress websites
- Move sites from Joomla, Drupal etc to WordPress
- & more…
If you’d like an experienced WordPress developer to help you with your project, get in touch »
I finally wrote some WordPress plugins! They’re not in the official repo, because that is effort and I’m too busy working on actual work to do it, but if you’d like to give them a try you can find them on GitHub:
- Jem’s Genesis Columns — adds shortcodes which you can use to format your content (posts, pages) into columns (like this page!); adds support for extra classes missing from the ‘official’ Genesis Column Shortcodes plugin. Must be used in conjunction with the Genesis framework, a Genesis theme, or by people who’ve acquired the column stylings.
- Media Locations — adds a media taxonomy which allows you to assign locations to media which can then be pulled in to posts, pages, templates etc programmatically.