Please note: this is an old post. I have been blogging for a really long time: since my childhood, in fact. Bear in mind that any opinions stated may have changed, any code snippets may no longer be considered safe or secure, and my personal circumstances are almost certainly different to what's contained herein. You have been warned...
Making the most of leftovers and the freezer this week, with short-dated prawns and pork frozen from previous supermarket shops & Tuesday’s pie made from tonights pot roast.
- Sun 14th: BBQ leftovers & sandwiches/salad
- Mon 15th: Beef brisket pot roast
- Tue 16th: Beef & mushroom pie
- Wed 17th: Prawny pasta bake
- Thu 18th: Egg, chips & beans/peas
- Fri 19th: Pizza night
- Sat 20th: ‘Chinese’ spiced pork steaks & egg fried rice
A bit meaty this week, so I think next week might have to be mostly veg to compensate.