After two very meat-heavy months I have decided to go for a much more veg-oriented meal plan for this month. However, as I don’t know what veg I’m going to end up with til the week it’s due to arrive, this month’s meal plan will have to be released in batches. The rough aim is to have only 1 meat day per week (aside from leftovers for lunch as per the norm).
- 1st: Twice baked potatoes & salad
- 2nd: Roast root veg frittata
- 3rd: Macaroni cheese
- 4th: Potato & spinach curry
- 5th: Veggie quiche (bit of a planning error having this the same week as the frittata, never mind)
- 6th: Beef stew
- 7th: ‘Hippie pie’ (like cottage pie only with lentils instead)
- 8th: Braised savoy cabbage w/tagliatelle
- 9th: Squash soup & homemade bread
- 10th: Parsnip, leek & apple cakes
If you’ve got any veggie friendly ideas, I’m all ears. I’m not used to making do without meat.
Please note: this is an old post. I have been blogging for a really long time: since my childhood, in fact. Bear in mind that any opinions stated may have changed, any code snippets may no longer be considered safe or secure, and my personal circumstances are almost certainly different to what's contained herein. You have been warned...